- Dismay – Oh! Fuck It!
- Aggression – Fuck You!
- Passive – Fuck Me!
- Command – Go Fuck Yourself!
- Incompetence – He Is A Fuck Up!
- Laziness – He Is Always Fucking Off!
- Ignorance – He Is A Fucking Idiot!
- Trouble – I’m Fucked Now!
- Confusion – What The Fuck?
- Despair – Fucked Again!
- Philosophical – Why Give A Fuck?
- Denial – You Aren’t Fucking Me!
- Rebellion – Fuck You World!
- Annoyance – Do Not Fuck With Me!
- Encouragement – You Are Fucking Awesome!
- Etiquette – Please Pass The Fucking Salt!
- Fraud – I just Got Fucked!
- Difficulty – I Don’t Fucking Understand!
- Identification – Who The Fuck Are You?
- Ugliness – You’re A Dumb Looking Fuck!
- Agreement – You Got That Fucking Right!
- Benevolence – Don’t Do Me No Fucking Favors!
- Desire – Fuck Me Harder, Deeper, Now!
Fuck – The Only Word That Can Be Used As A Noun, Verb, And Adjective!
In the fucking end, the fucking thing I really fucking like about the English language is that you can fucking put the fucking words “fuck, fucked, and fucking” every fucking place you fucking want.
The fucking end!