1) The great darkness, 2) Murmering of the Airmen and enlightenment of the seargrnts, 3) Mid-level management is informed, 4) The Lieutenants provide insight, 5) Directors confer, 6) The Colonels expound, 7) The policy is established.
1) In the beginning was a plan which was then followed by the assumptions. And the assumptions were without form, and the great darkness covered the faces of the Airmen.
2) And the Airmen murmered amongst themselves saying, “It is a crock…and it stinketh”. And then the Airmen went to their Sergeants and sayeth, “It is a pail of dung, and no-one may abide by the order therof”.
3) And the Sergeants went unto their Lieutenants and sayeth, “It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong such that no-one may abide by it”.
4) And the Lieutenants went unto their Captains and sayeth, “It is a vessal of fertilizer, and none may abide by it’s strength”.
5) And the Captains spoke amongst themselves saying one to the other, “It contains that which aids plant growth, and is very strong”, and the Captains went unto their Colonels and sayeth unto them, “It promotes growth. and it is very strong”.
6) And the Colonels went unto the General and sayeth unto him, “This new plan will actively promote growth and efficiency within this organization, particularly in those areas where we need strength”.
7) And the General looked upon the plan and saw that it was good, and that is how the plan became policy.
Posted From Scorpion Sting’s Motorola Droid Maxx!