There’s nothing I like better than to be reported to the places that I have accounts or that I’m hosted with on-line. It absolutely amazes me that people don’t remember that they made a conscious choice to visit any number of places I offer like The Sting Of The Scorpion, my Facebook page, my Facebook Fanpage, my Pinterest page, and at Blogcatalog. I have not made it a habit of hiding the fact that if you visit me you might get offended because my pages are for me personally. You might ask why I share then. Why indeed. It’s simple really, I will try to bring it down to a kindergarten level so the fucktards don’t feel left out. I share because I have found that sometimes people like looking at what I have to offer. I offer and say what most pussies won’t offer or say. Why have an opinion if you don’t express it? I know my opinion really only counts to me and just like assholes, everyone has one. I’m no stranger to getting hate mail from all the people with their panties all wadded up in their asses, nor am I a stranger to complaints because of my content. Sometimes I feel like the fucktard whisperer because I constantly need to remind the general public that if you wish to be here than you wish to accept life on my terms. What are my terms? I say what I want, show what I want, and have the content what I want. So what if I talked allot about the United States Government shutdown. Big deal I talked about the elite politicians, to include President Obama, Congress, and the growing number of people who chose to opt out of Obamacare because they believe the law doesn’t apply to them personally. Fuck them all because they really have lost all relations with what we call the real world. If the truth hurts you that bad then it will really hurt when you actually pull your head out of your own ass. What else?
Well, obviously I have a life I live everyday. It’s not a simple life, but it’s mine and I welcome it everyday with open arms. I’m married, I have children, I have a granddaughter, I have a job, I have private healthcare through my employer, and I am a tax paying American. All of which people want to bitch about. I got a fantastic question a few days ago asking “why is your blog not gay friendly?” What? How does a person answer a stupid question like that? I’m definitely not anti-gay nor do I speak of gay topics here. Why? Simple, it is a subject that is way out of my realm, it’s something I don’t understand, and it’s a subject I don’t try to comprehend. Why? Probably because it’s not an actual part of my life therefore I don’t have much, if anything, to say about it. I know what I do only because I read and watch the news, which are probably the two worst sources of information possible. I was surprised to see all the haters that popped up when I spoke my mind about the band Bearknuckle. Apparently I’m not any kind of authority on rock and roll which makes me stupid. Also, someone mentioned that being from Texas should make me more inclined to knowing country music, not rock music. Tell you what, I listen to whatever music tickles the short and curlies around my butthole. I enjoy music, period. Many times, as I write about you ignorant fucktards, I almost just delete the entire thing because as I read back I realize this has been a waste of my time. I suppose I just like to have a record of the bullshit that makes it through the filters.
What else don’t the fucktard community like about me, let’s see, let me look at the e-mails real quick. Oh, yea, shit, I almost forgot the best things, and by things I mean boobs. How in the hell can people have a problem with me providing information about October being Breast Cancer Awareness month? What in the fuck is wrong with you people? If I feel the desire to do a Public Service Announcement (PSA for the dumbasses) then I will do it. Or was it the style it was done in? Was it the fact that you looked and you liked it? They are just BOOBS! I appreciate boobs, I love boobs, the world would absolutely suck if there were not boobs in it. We need to do everything possible to preserve the precious boobs of the entire planet. I would think the women out there could understand that boobs are important and some of us in the real world understand that. I can speak candidly about breast cancer from personal experiences with family members. Which, if more people donated money to fund the study and research for breast cancer the care wouldn’t be so freaking expensive. It’s a fucking shame that Obamacare has breast cancer, research, and treatment, so low on the totem pole. So, since we can’t always expect the government to wipe our asses, we need private organizations to pick up the slack. In reality, if it weren’t for the private organizations handling it then it wouldn’t be handled. I’m sorry that all y’all saw were girls with nice boobs and didn’t see the message which is your own fucking fault. I applaud Slap The Penguin (STP) for his efforts and messages he put out on the topic of BOOBS as well. It’s nice to know I’m not the only boob lover on the planet. Oh, don’t get me started with how the shit is stacking up about me writing my Bartender Stories because the reasons y’all have for stopping are little more than humorous. I told everyone in the beginning, if the story hits close to home then I have done a good job of telling my story. Strippers aren’t in everyone’s life, I know this, but, some (if not many) of the life situations are very relatable to many people. What else can I say.
I was made aware that some people (term used lightly) have reported me to WordPress, Facebook, and Pinterest for the use of vulgar content. The e-mails I got from each of them only stated that the content was being investigated for being vulgar. In the mean time my accounts may be suspended or even deleted with no notice at any time. Tell you what fucktards, you may get me deleted, but I will re-spawn again and again. I used to try to figure out why pussies feel the need to be disruptive and I came to one single conclusion, the fucktard pussies of the world don’t have a life, it’s that fucking simple. Piss on all the haters. Keep sending me your shit because it is entertaining to read and reminds me why I blog in the first place. Why? To talk about my life and the people in it, not all of those people are fucktards, but that population is growing daily. So, in the end, I invite all you regular fucktards and new incoming fucktards to join in and keep sending me stupid shit about why you personally think I should fall off the face of the planet. Let me offer one simple piece of life advice to those of y’all still confused about what to do every day. Just live YOUR life, go outdoors, meet some real people, and shut off the fucking internet every once in a while. Most importantly, JUST FUCKING BREATHE! Try it with me, 1, 2, 3 ……..in hale ………1, 2, 3 …….. exhale, repeat, repeat, repeat. Feel better? One can’t say I didn’t try to help y’all.
I have been holding this discussion on the back burning for a few months now, but it is time the see how fucked up the spending of the United States Government actually is and how it would appear there is no stopping the irrational spending anytime in the near future. I’m fairly confident when I say I do not think I will see reductions in idiotic spending in my lifetime. For decades, people have heard tales of the crazy government-funded scientific research that our tax dollars get spent on. Seemingly insane studies are often conducted in these research situations and, to the naked eye, they seem like useless wastes of money. But just how useless are these crazy research situations? While a study may look silly or useless on the surface, it’s always a good idea to take a further look at the impacts of the study and its results. In our ever-changing social, physical and technological world, there is so much left to explore that it might just take a few seemingly unorthodox measures to get us to a place of understanding. Listed below (in red) are four (4) of (out of 100,000+) my personal favorites for idiotic government funded research paid for by my tax dollars. Information was grabbed from a few lists that show only partial lists with an average assumed cost of $2,000,000,000,000 and were continuously funded during the recent government shutdown.
How long can a shrimp run on a treadmill?
Really? Do we need to spend $3 million just to watch shrimps run on a treadmill? Actually, yes, if we want to begin to understand the effects of bacteria on mobility, according to National Science Foundation spokeswoman Maria Zacharias. The National Science Foundation’s page on the study explains that these tests help us better understand the effects of pollution and a crustacean’s natural immune defense system have on the survival of the species. Since the survival of the species can not only affect the environment but also the fishing and seafood industry, the study of a shrimp’s ability to run away from predators and survive when its health is compromised by human influence through pollution, is pretty important.
- Does playing FarmVille on Facebook help people to make friends and keep them?
FarmVille is a simulation game on Facebook that allows users to create a virtual farm, grow and harvest crops, trade and exchange seeds with other farmers. At first glance it seems ludicrous that $315,000 would be spent on attempting to study the real social aspects of an online game, but is it really? With more and more time being spent online with friends, the impact of these activities on our health, happiness and attitudes is an important concept to explore. This study happened to show that relationships that would otherwise have been “left stale” were actually built up through the game. Imagine how this information can transform the lives of people with physical and mental disabilities preventing them from taking part in real-life interaction.
- How do you ride a bike?
According to the Senator’s report, $300,000 was spent in 2009 helping scientists study how humans ride bicycles. Since the velocipede has been around in many forms for well over 100 years, you might think this a completely useless study. But, how often has the design of the bicycle changed over the course of that 150 or so years? The NSF report on the study notes that spending the time to study how humans ride and handle bicycles will give designers insight into ways they may improve bicycle design. This could result in bicycles that are more comfortable, encouraging increased usage, and more accessible, allowing a wider variety of individuals (including those with certain physical disabilities) the ability to utilize this healthier form of transportation. The future impact this could have on life spans, health and healthcare costs as more and more people are able to ride and get the benefits of exercise from improved bicycle engineering, can have a powerful affect on many industries and socio-economic classes.
- Can Twitter predict the stock market?
Twitter, an online social networking and micro blogging site allowing users to converse in 140 character blocks, has almost become a household name. Its trending topics are discussed on CNN and famous actors like Ashton Kutcher have been known to use the site to reach out to fans and spread the word about upcoming projects and events. Recently, the air maneuvers that were part of the attack which resulted in the death of Osama Bin Laden were narrated live on the Twitter account of an individual who had no idea what he was witnessing. Since market movement is all about public perception of economic and news events, it makes sense then that the tweets of this vast network of relatively connected individuals might give some insight into market movement. The NSF spent $25,000 to find that in fact, “measuring the collective public mood by analyzing millions of tweets can predict the rise and fall of the stock market up to a week in advance with up to 90% accuracy.” It’s hard to argue the value in that statement.
But the money isn’t just thrown at stupid research, they spread your wealth everywhere as if it were fertilizer to promote and stimulate growth in areas which are otherwise meant to remain barren. If you want to get paid for doing something stupid, just turn to the U.S. government. The U.S. government is paying researchers to play video games, it is paying researchers to study the effects of cocaine on Japanese quail and it has spent millions of dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly. The amount of money that the government wastes is absolutely horrifying. Do you remember all of that political wrangling over the debt ceiling deal? Do you remember how our politicians told us that there were cutting spending as much as they possibly could? Well, it was all a giant lie. As you will see below, the U.S. government is spending money on some of the most stupid things imaginable. What makes all of this even worse is that we are going into enormous amounts of debt in order to pay for all of this. We are borrowing billions of dollars a day in order to pay for stupid stuff that no government on earth should ever be paying for. Trust me, you are going to find it hard to believe some of the stuff in this list. It is almost inconceivable what our politicians are doing with our tax dollars. This list isn’t in a particular order of importance, it is, however, a cross-section of how the U.S. Government pisses my money facing into the wind. Follow the imbedded links to the entire event of spending our money.
- The U.S. government is spent $750,000 on a new soccer field for detainees held at Guantanamo Bay.
- The Obama administration plans to spend between 16 and 20 million dollars helping students from Indonesia get master’s degrees.
- If you can believe it, the U.S. government has spent $175,587 “to determine if cocaine makes Japanese quail engage in sexually risky behavior”.
- The U.S. government spent $200,000 on “a tattoo removal program” in Mission Hills, California.
- The federal government has shelled out $3 million to researchers at the University of California at Irvine to fund their research on video games such as World of Warcraft. Wouldn’t we all love to have a “research job” like that?
- Fannie Mae is about to ask the federal government for another $4.6 billion bailout, and it will almost certainly get it.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture once gave researchers at the University of New Hampshire $700,000 to study methane gas emissions from dairy cows.
- According to USA Today, 13 different government agencies “fund 209 different science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education programs — and 173 of those programs overlap with at least one other program.”
- A total of $615,000 was given to the University of California at Santa Cruz to digitize photos, T-shirts and concert tickets belonging to the Grateful Dead.
- China lends us more money than any other foreign nation, but that didn’t stop our government from spending 17.8 million dollars on social and environmental programs for China.
- The U.S. government once spent 2.6 million dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly.
- One professor at Stanford University was given $239,100 to study how Americans use the Internet to find love.
- The U.S. Postal Service spent $13,500 on a single dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
- The National Science Foundation once spent $216,000 to study whether or not politicians “gain or lose support by taking ambiguous positions”.
- A total of $1.8 million was spent on a “museum of neon signs” in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The federal government spends 25 billion dollars a year maintaining federal buildings that are either unused or totally vacant.
- U.S. farmers are given a total of $2 billion each year for not farming their land.
- The U.S. government handed one Tennessee library $5,000 for the purpose of hosting a series of video game parties.
- One professor at Dartmouth University was given $137,530 to create a “recession-themed” video game entitled “Layoff”.
- According to the Heritage Foundation, the U.S. military spent “$998,798 shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas and $293,451 sending an 89-cent washer from South Carolina to Florida”.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture once shelled out $30,000 to a group of farmers to develop a tourist-friendly database of farms that host guests for overnight “haycations”.
- The National Institutes of Health paid researchers $400,000 to find out why gay men in Argentina engage in risky sexual behavior when they are drunk.
- The National Institutes of Health also once spent $442,340 to study the behavior of male prostitutes in Vietnam.
- The National Institutes of Health loves to spend our tax money on really bizarre things. The NIH once spent $800,000 in “stimulus funds” to study the impact of a “genital-washing program” on men in South Africa.
- The U.S. government spent $100,000 on a “Celebrity Chef Fruit Promotion Road Show in Indonesia”.
Any politician, government employee, or any other ass-hat that claims that there is not a lot of irrisponsible spending that can be cut out of the federal budget is lying to you. But this shouldn’t alarm the American public since we already know that the U.S. Government thinks the people of the United States of America or too stupid to see through all the deceit. The U.S. Government has accumulated the biggest debt in the history of the world and they are adding to it at a rate of about 150 million dollars an hour. Our politicians strut around as if they are the smartest and wisest leaders in the history of the world, but the truth is that someday people will look back in horror at the decline of our once great society. The federal government needs to stop spending so much money on stupid things and needs to stop pushing our national debt to nightmarish new levels. Unfortunately, the corruption in Washington D.C. is so deep and so pervasive that it is going to be almost impossible to turn it around.
Need more to digest? In 2012 a top 10 list of ways the U.S. Government wastes money, here is a regurgitation of that insightful list of waste.
- 1. There’s an app for that
So many wasteful programs, I hardly know where to begin! How about with $100,000 in prizes offered by the Department of Energy to develop an energy app that would help users track their energy usage in their home. It’s a novel idea as our energy resources are finite and the DOE has pushed both consumers and businesses to utilize the available green energy subsidies available to them. However, there’s just one slight problem with the DOE contest: Apps that do this already exist — at least five of them to be exact. Perhaps someone should invest in an app that tracks apps for the DOE?
- 2. Alms for the rich
Just because you made $66 billion in net revenue doesn’t mean you won’t take a handout when one is offered… right PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP ) ? According to Coburn’s report, Pepsi and Theo Muller Group are teaming up to open a yogurt manufacturing facility at the Genesee Valley Agri-Business Park in New York. Unable to use the supplied municipal water in the yogurt-making process, or the $4.2 billion in cash on its balance sheet, Pepsi gladly accepted slightly more than $1.3 million in funding from the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Department of Commerce to build a new aquifer-direct water supply system, a new road leading to the plant, and to improve the parks’ wastewater capacity.
- 3. RoboSquirrel
Researchers at San Diego State University and the University of California Davis spent a portion of a $325,000 National Science Foundation grant to construct a robot squirrel to answer the question of why rattlesnakes rarely attack squirrels that wag their tails. Using a taxidermied squirrel that is housed with other squirrels so as to smell realistic, and coupled with heating wires in its tail and body, researches marched RoboSquirrel into the lion’s den, or should I say snakes’ garden, and determined that a heated and wagging tail does indeed play into their defense mechanism. According to researchers, RoboSquirrel 2.0 and RoboKangaroo are in the works. As for me, I can’t wait for RobotChicken!
- 4. From arts and crafts to World of Warcraft
For those of you that thought your grandparents spent the entire day quilting or quietly reading, think again. A research team in North Carolina used $1.2 million from a National Science Foundation grant to study 39 individuals, aged 60 to 77, to see how their cognitive function responded after playing Activision Blizzard‘s (Nasdaq: ATVI ) World of Warcraft for two hours every day for two straight weeks. The results showed no improvement for those who tested with high levels of cognitive function prior to the test, however some improvement was noted for those who tested with lower cognitive function. I guess we can tell Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY ) to move over as we no longer will be needing solanezumab or any of its other Alzheimer’s treatments for further testing as long as we have World of Warcraft.
- 5. Red planet pâté
Don’t let the small fact that NASA has absolutely no manned fleet at the moment stop you from thinking that it isn’t actively spending money on potentially fruitless programs. Take for instance the nearly $1 million spent annually on developing a so-called “Mars menu.” In order to stave off food monotony, researchers spend roughly $1 million each year to have test subjects simulate space conditions and rate the food being tested based on taste, their overall health, and the mood it puts them in. The only problem is that the first manned mission to Mars is likely two decades away at the earliest.
- 6. Because I’m the wiz!
Michigan State Police, in an effort to deter drunk drivers from getting behind the wheel of a car, apportioned $10,000 in federal funds to purchase 400 talking urinal cakes from a Maryland-based company called Wizmark. The urinal cakes, when activated by a motion sensor, would encourage users at local bars to consider getting a cab if intoxicated and, of course, remind them to wash their hands! As Sen. Coburn’s report points out, for around $100 on Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN ) Michigan State Police could have acquired breathalyzers that they could have instead passed out to local bar owners instead of the urinal cakes. When will people learn that everything is cheaper on Amazon?
- 7. Shoot first and ask questions later
The Missile Defense Agency really, really likes to build things. According to Waste Book, the MDA has not once, but twice, begun the build-out of interceptor missiles without first finishing the research and testing that should have been completed prior to their construction. Not surprisingly, delays, failures, and system upgrades were needed to both generations of missiles, which have cost taxpayers at least $1 billion and caused costs on the project to soar fourfold.
- 8. Miniature golf yields a maximum confidence boost
Not to be outdone by RoboSquirrel, researchers at Purdue University in Indiana used part of a $350,000 National Science Foundation grant to examine the benefit golfers might gain if they used their imagination better. Researchers placed 36 participants in front of two different-sized golf holes and used optical illusions to make them appear bigger or smaller than they actually were. The findings showed that those who putted toward the smaller hole but perceived it to be bigger were more successful than those who perceived it to be smaller than its actual size.
- 9. Ship mates?
It’s a great thing that our Navy is manned by some fantastic men and women overseas, because its leaders in Washington aren’t making it easy for future generations. In late 2010, the U.S. Navy split what could amount to $37 billion in contracts to build 55 new littoral (near-shore) combat ships between two companies, Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT ) and Austal USA. While the thinking here is that two companies could build these ships twice as fast, they somehow failed to grasp that the defense systems, design, and software used on each ship would be different; meaning that crewmembers can’t simply be transferred from one ship to another without being retrained. This “boo-boo” is slated to cost taxpayers a minimum of $148 million.
- 10. What’s the buzz about?
Let’s end on a strong note, like a $939,771 experiment funded by the National Institutes of Health in Michigan and Texas that tested fruit flies to discover that male fruit flies are more attracted to younger female fruit flies than older ones. According to researchers, a hormone that female fruit flies produce wanes over time, which makes male fruit flies less attracted to them despite researchers’ countless efforts to test this theory even in the dark. The scary news is that this testing may soon be expanded beyond just fruit flies.
So, there y’all go. And, I only scratched the surface here. Makes me want to look into other public information for other countries in the world. I wonder where the United States ranks in wasting taxpayer money. It’s easy to find defense budget spending but I am wondering if there is a comparative list globally on frivelless spending. For fun, visit U,S, Debt Clock to see how out of control the pending is.
With the federal government now partially shut down, many government services and agencies are closed, suspended or otherwise impacted. CNN.com has a list of offices and agencies that are affected until congressional leaders and the president reach an agreement on a continuing resolution to reopen the government, along with the potential number of employees affected. This list represents the latest guidance provided to CNN by federal agencies. Some of the numbers could change as agencies identify ways to divert funding from other projects to keep their workers employed. You can also sort each column or search for specific information, such as “FCC” or “defense.” See the long list for yourself @ CNN.com and see what you think.
I understand the opening title is a bold question to ask. But as an American I feel deep down that I need to ask it out-loud where people can hear me. I have written on the topic of The Westboro Baptist Church in the past which generated quite a bit of bitter and hateful statements towards me, my family, and of course my blog. Let me make something very clear here before anyone gets their panties in a knot. I am NOT talking about all Baptists, I am NOT talking about any religion, I am just talking about the fucktards that run this church, go to this church, and believe in the vile provided by this particular church. If you are part of The Westboro Baptist Church cult following than this information is not anything that you didn’t already know. Now, the information I gathered was dated back in July 2013, so the rest of y’all might have seen it as well. I would point y’all to the actual petition sent for President Obama’s approval but it appear that the We The People website has been temporarily disabled so nobody can look at the public record. I have looked at this topic before, I saw the petition before as well, there were close to 675,000 signatures well out doing the 100,000 required. However, even though President Obama believes the actions of The Westboro Church to be reprehensible, he turned down the request (petition) to label the church a hate group. The President said that it is not the place of the Federal government to do so. Why do the petitioners want the church to be labeled as a hate group? It’s simple, the petitioners want The Westboro Baptist Church to have its tax exemption revoked. However, the White House refuses to label them a hate group or revoke their tax exemption status.
Since the government does not maintain a particular list of hate groups that there is no jurisdiction over the different organizations and does not have an official opinion. But, even though the White House has not officially called the church a hate group, it does condemn their widely known practices. Sounds like bullshit to me. So why does The Westboro Baptist Church protest? Let’s explore that a little. We can start with the basic theological views of the WBC. The theology of the WBC is an extreme variant of Calvinism according to their beliefs and values. I will remind everyone reading today that Phelps’s organization, Westboro Baptist Church, is based in Topeka, Kansas, US. Its first public service was held on the afternoon of Sunday, November 27, 1955. Today, the church has about 40 members, most of whom are Phelps’ family members. The church is described and monitored as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center but not by the United States Government.
Man is in a state of sin, and can only be saved by the grace of God.
- This grace is not given freely to all, but only to God’s “elect”.
- The elect are the people whom God has foreordained to salvation. All others are reprobates, who have been created for the express purpose of being sent to Hell. This is the Calvinist belief of unconditional election, a.k.a. “double predestination,” which is a form of determinism; it explains why the Westboro Baptist Church protests aren’t about proselytizing. The intent of their protests is to thank God for smiting us.
- Those whom God chooses to condemn, he causes to sin by “hardening their hearts” against himself.
- It is the duty of the elect to proclaim God’s word (even though God will not cause the reprobates to listen). Their goal is not to win converts, or to “save” others, but simply to rebuke others for their sins.
- All events on earth happen because of God’s will. This includes natural disasters and actions committed by people. Events such as Hurricane Katrina, the September 11th attacks on New York and the financial recession of 2008-09 are therefore celebrated by the WBC as God’s righteous destruction of reprobates.
- It is also the duty of the elect to praise and thank God for all such judgments. This is why the Phelps family is often seen with signs reading “Thank God for 9/11” and “Thank God for Dead Soldiers”. They offered similar thanks for the recent $11 million judgment against them, because they see it as proof that God is hardening the hearts of men against them.
- The Elect pretty much includes the members of Westboro Baptist, and practically nobody else.
- Their obsession with homosexuality is the result of the widespread acceptance of homosexuality in the world. For the members of the WBC, all sins separate man from God, and they do not claim that the elect are without sin. However, according to their beliefs, people must sincerely repent of their sins before they can be forgiven. For the members of the WBC, “gay pride” and the acceptance of homosexuality is tantamount to having “murderer pride” or thinking of child rape as being just another, equally valid form of sexual expression. Anyone who doesn’t condemn homosexuality as evil is, according to the WBC, a “fag enabler”, and deserving of divine retribution.
- Phelps’s sermons, some of which have been broadcast on radio or on his website, tend to last for around an hour, and consist of an old man rambling incoherently to himself, getting agitated and shouting every few minutes, and quote mining the scriptures to support his warped and hateful attitudes.
- WBC members typically hold signs and shout at family members attending soldiers’ funerals, shouting such things as “Thank God For Dead Soldiers”.
- Finally, Fred Phelps, the “pastor” at the church believes that God allows the soldiers to die as their punishment of their sins of homosexuality.]
In other words, to shorten terms for everyone, the Westboro Baptist Church hates the following but is not limited to the list provided.
- the United States Military
- the United States
- Catholics, Protestants, and Eastern Orthodox
- Any religion other than their own
- Swedish people
- the world
- Lady Gaga
- Coretta Scott King
- Black People in General
- Over-weight people
- All people who aren’t predestined to go to heaven (everyone who’s not a member of the WBC)
- They hate hypocrites that are not part of the WBC
- Heavy Metal, Rock & Roll
- Musicians of all genres in general
- Canada & the UK for banning the WBC
- The KKK
- Your freedom of speech
- Additionally, women are second class citizens.
I promised myself when I was writing this piece that I would keep calm and not get pissed off at this useless human being. But I can’t do it. I can’t continue to bite my tongue. What would Fred Phelps think of me? I hold the word hate to a high regard and I can only name about 3 people who I actually despise enough to hate. He is not one of them. I cannot and will not give in to his way of thinking. What I will do is to continue to share what an arrogant bastard he is while he preaches from his very tall pedestal. Does he feel as if he can’t be touched by mankind? I think you know the answer without me saying it. Take some time one day and read up on the history of Fred Phelps, his family, the WBC, and his followers/parishioners. When you do you will first let out a large sigh, that will be followed will the immediate need to vomit, and then you will just be pissed. For what you ask? It’s simple, and it should be real simple for Christians, because there needs to be an end to him preaching and spreading hate. Granted, with a churchful that counts in the 40s one would think that they aren’t much of a threat, but they are, they are a hate group whether the United States Government and President Obama think so or not.
We all know, especially those who know me or are close to me, that I don’t get into two things, those are politics and religion. If you have read closely I kept up my end of the deal, we didn’t discuss religion or politics. The people mentioned in this post were mentioned because they are key aspects and key players resulting in the continuation of the WBC. My final thought is actually a question. What the fuck is wrong with Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC)??? I will be too kind and pass a farewell to them all, fuck you Fred Phelps and fuck you Westboro Baptist Church.