Posted From The Sting Of The Scorpion’s Android.
The nature of the human beast is to explore and experiment. So, growing up most of us are taught that drugs can and will do many scary things to the human brain and body. We have all seen that these effects can be blown out of proportion, making it seem like a few tokes at a party can send you spiralling into addiction, and then leading to a life of crime. The drugs listed below are worse than anything you were ever warned about. These drugs can and will fuck your life up beyond repair. Anybody that has been around me a bit knows that I don’t judge what a person does in their life. Well, that is not exactly true, if you are fucktard I will judge you. So let’s look at ten (10) really fucked up drugs and explore why you may not want to have them enter your body by any means.
- A drug with potential side effects like sleep-walking, sleep-driving and occasionally sleep-spewing.
- Zolpidem, more commonly known as “Ambien” is a sleeping pill that was developed as an alternative to Valium. And most of the time, it works pretty well. You can take one, fall asleep, and then wake up in the morning without further incident.
- For some people though, Zolpidem can cause people to do all kinds of crazy shit while asleep. There are many cases of people on Zolpidem crashing cars and claiming to be asleep, and that’s just the warm up.
- Do a little research about all the side effects which are being hidden from the public but are public record.
- The drug criminals blow into your face.
- Scopolamines ability to cause amnesia suggestibility has been exploited by Colombian criminals.
- Criminals in Colombia have been blowing powder into the faces of victims, who then happily empty their bank accounts or assist in the robbing of their own house. The morning after, the victim has no idea what has happened.
- Scopolamine is a drug that causes amnesia and suggestibility. The really scary thing about this drug is how easy it is to administer.
- There have been rumors of people being drugged in the United States through touching business cards soaked in scopolamine.
- Despite a wholesome reputation, is in fact a hallucinogenic.
- The same stuff that’s probably sitting in your kitchen cupboard right now is one hell of a crazy drug.
- High doses of nutmeg can induce hallucinations; which has led many people strapped for cash or wanting a legal alternative to the more famous hallucinogens to throw back massive doses of a kitchen spice.
- These trips are normally unpleasant and more closely resemble psychotic detachment from reality as opposed to the psychedelic sixties.
- Accompanying the hallucinations is severe anxiety, and a sense of impending doom.
- The physical effects are also pretty harsh with rapid heart rate and palpitations, dry mouth, nausea and urinary retention all being reported.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Human growth hormone or HGH is, as you would expect, a hormone found in humans that is necessary for growth.
- Athletes have been known to inject HGH because they believe it will help with recovery after training.
- There can be some very nasty side effects. The most intense one is a condition called acromegaly.
- Acromegaly causes skin to get thicker, the hands and feet to swell and the jaw line to become more pronounced causing gaps between the teeth.
- The early days of HGH use were even scarier, as it was sourced from dead bodies.
- This practice led to many cases of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, a brain disorder similar to mad cow disease.
- Acts like a super-charged version of LSD, with trips lasting up to 3 days.
- Bromo-dragonfly is a drug that is named because its molecular structure looks like a dragonfly.
- Bromo-dragonfly is sometimes sold as LSD, because it’s active at low enough doses to be put on a tab.
- While an LSD trip usually lasts a few hours, Bromo-dragonfly can be active for up to 3 days, and can have a range of nasty side effects.
- These include seizures, spasms in your veins and blood vessel constriction. Amputation of limbs is required in severe cases.
- The trips have been described as being “dragged to hell and back again”.
- Rimonadant, the anti-pot, can cure munchies but cause depression.
- Getting the munchies is one of the most well known symptoms of marijuana smoking. Scientists figured that if they made a drug that had the opposite effect on the body, they could make people less hungry.
- Rimonabant was born, a drug that works in the same places in the brain as cannabis but has exactly the opposite effect.
- This strategy worked and the drug was approved for weight loss. Rimonabant was also found to have opposite effects to weed in other areas too. It increases sperm motility, and improves short-term memory in animals.
- Rimonabant has the opposite effect of pot and was withdrawn from the market pretty quickly after it was revealed it was making people depressed and suicidal.
- This “Super-Heroin” is 5000 times stronger than heroin, and can overdose a human simply through skin contact.
- Heroin has caused untold levels of despair, suffering and bad PSAs. So you might be surprised to learn that scientists sat down and developed a drug 5000 times as strong.
- Etorphine is a drug that works in the same way as heroin and morphine, but never really took off on the streets because it’s too potent to do anything besides instantly kill humans.
- Its only use is to sedate large animals, and 1/100th of a gram can knock out a 6614 lb. elephant.
- Contact with skin can be enough to cause an overdose in humans, so whenever the drug is used an assistant with an antidote has to be ready to Pulp Fiction you in case of an accident.
2,4-Dinitrophenol or DNP
- DNP burns fat in humans so well, it raised body temperatures and cooks the user from the inside.
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol or DNP is a drug that screws up the way your body uses energy.
- Normally the food you eat is turned into energy to keep your heart beating and let your muscles move and if you eat too much energy, the excess is stored as fat.
- DNP is a drug that was used for weight loss in the 1930s, because it totally screwed with the way your body used energy so that energy is used up without any effort on your part.
- While this may sound like the best invention ever, there’s a drawback. The drug was discontinued in 1938 because people were literally cooking from the inside, with massively raised body temperature, heart rate and sweating that was often fatal.
- Amazingly, the drug is available through online pharmacies and people are still taking it, and it’s still killing them.
- Dimethylheptylpyran, the super powerful synthetic marijuana.
- Dimethylheptylpyran is a US military designed marijuana so potent that a 1mg dose can leave soldiers unable to perform their duties for up to 3 days.
- From the 1950s to the 1970s the US military had a fun little side project at the Edgewood Arsenal. They would give soldiers various drugs and chemical agents to see what happened. One of these was a super potent version of marijuana called ‘dimethylheptylpyran’ or DMHP.
- However, rather than a couple of joints, 0.0002 g is all the DMHP the person needed.
- At 1mg doses soldiers were completely unable to perform their duties for up to 3 days.
- The fucktards over at Edgewood thought they had stumbled across the ideal non-lethal incapacitating agent. One could just spray the enemy base with DMHP and walk in an hour later with no resistance.
- By the late 1970s more effective chemical warfare agents had been weaponized, and the research was stopped.
- Krokodil is a cheaply produced drug that has similar effects to heroin, but with side effects that include literally eating away at the flesh of the user.
- A series of reactions with over the counter painkillers and easily available chemicals can create a drug called desomorphine that has similar effects to heroin.
- Cooking up painkillers, lighter fluid, and cleaning oils in a kitchen doesn’t result in a pure product. A brown gunk called Krokodil is produced.
- The mixture was named for its tendency to turn the skin of users scaly and reptilian as the toxic by-products eat away at the flesh. Heavy use leaves flesh grey and dead, sometimes rotting away to the bone.
Okay boys, girls, and the usual fucktard, this information was not provided so y’all could increase your stash it was done to increase your repertoire of knowledge. I know, since I am not stupid (all the time), that there are those of you who are thinking it is pretty cool that all of these fabulous drugs can still be found on the market today. This should not be the time that y’all take an opportunity to call your hook up to see if they can get you things off of your new shopping list. In my twisted way this is to serve as an educational tool and provide a little humor on behalf of all the dumb bastards that had to show society that they are indeed not super-human. As much as I enjoyed reading all about these drugs and as much as I enjoyed writing about them, there comes a time when a post has to come to an end. This is that time. Now, go find something useful to do with yourselves, just keep your hands on top of the table where everyone can see them because I know where some of your minds go sometimes.